Historical SSTs and intertidal scleractinian corals (w. Atlantic)

MCGRATTA at corning-cc.edu MCGRATTA at corning-cc.edu
Mon Jan 13 15:49:03 EST 1997

Having tried several of the sites recommended on this list-server, I
am still unable to access historical SST data. I am particularly
interested in data from the Bahamas for September, October and
November 1995. Can someone set me on the right path?

I would very much appreciate any reference information or leads on
information published on Western Atlantic scleractinian corals
found in the intertidal. Historical as well as recent information is
welcomed.

Thanks for your help.

Tom McGrath, P.I.
Bahamian Reef Survey