Island Conference in Fiji

Pacific Science Assn psa at bishop.bishop.hawaii.org
Tue Jan 28 14:58:24 EST 1997

The VIII Pacific Science Inter-Congress "Islands in the Pacific Century"
will held in Suva, Fiji, July 13-19, 1997.  The coral reef sessions are
co-chaired by Chuck Birkeland and Rick Grigg.  Contact the Inter-Congress
Secretariat [psa at usp.ac.fj] for additional information and the web page
[http://www.usp.ac.fj/~psa].  January 31 is the deadline for abstracts
and for the lowest rate registration.  A Third Circular will be published
in the near future which will include additional information the program
and participants.