looking for coral reef film footage

Jimmy Lichtman jlichtman at rsmas.miami.edu
Wed Jan 29 18:08:30 EST 1997

video project:
Coral Reefs, Yesterday and Today

concept:
To create a montage of archival film footage of
reefs from the 60's and 70's with footage of those
same reefs today.  We hope to visually illustrate
what coral reef decline looks like up close.

anyone have archival film or video footage of specific reef areas?
or ideas on where i could find such footage?

the footage will be used in a student film produced by my fellow
graduate students here at the univ. of miami.

grateful for any info,

-jimmy

Jimmy Lichtman, Graduate Student              -----             -_-_
 Marine Affairs, Univ. of Miami                                -- - -