who coral-list

Rebecca Penwell penwellr at fiu.edu
Fri Jan 31 13:03:34 EST 1997

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Rebecca Penwell wrote:

> I am a student at FIU and I would like any information or references that
> you could give me on the effects of pollution on coral reefs and coral
> reef fishes.  Anything will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!
I would also appreciate any references or information on what affects
recruitment of coral reef fishes, importance of coral reefs: economically
and ecologically,effects of fishing on coral reef fish and coral
reefs, human impacts on coral reefs, and effects of removing
coral and coral reef fish for aquariums.  THanks again!
> > Rebecca A.Penwell
> FloridaInternational University >
9141 SW 122nd Ave.