aerosol problem

Gao Qingxian gaoqx at public.east.cn.net
Fri Jul 4 21:59:52 EDT 1997

Dear: Sr.
  I am a researcher of Center for Climate Impact Research from NEPA of
China. The main aim of our center is to study climate impact on
environment and ecosystem. I am a member of  WG II from IPCC of our
government. My task is research about aerosol impact on climate. I want
to learn some newly research results about that. I also hope to contact
with you and to learn some knowledge about aerosol. Recently, I
submitted a proposal to National Environment Protection Agency of China
about aerosol, it is a international cooperation projects. If it is
possible, It will be pleasure for me to cooperate with you or your
group.
	I hope to receive some newly research results about Direct and Indirect
impact of aerosol, especially for manmade(industry) aerosol. If it is
possible, Please mail me some modes about aerosol.
	Best wish to you.
	My address is: An Wai No. 8 Da Yangfang
				   Beijing
				   P.R.China