Job Openning

Alina Szmant aszmant at rsmas.miami.edu
Fri Jun 13 19:32:33 EDT 1997

TECHNICIAN/RESEARCH ASSOCIATE: I have a position open immediately for a
diving nutrient chemist interested in nutrient cycling in tropical estuaries
(Florida Bay) and coral reef areas (Florida Keys).  I need an independent,
take charge sort of person:  lots of field work as well as laboratory
chemistry and sediment processing.  Familiarity with autoanalyzers and/or
other modern laboratory equipment, and computer based data analysis,
graphing programs, etc. is required.  Minimum education of a B.S. in
Chemistry or Marine Science with 2+ years of experience or an M.S degree.
Salary in the $22K to $25K depending on qualifications.  Position for up to
two years depending on availability of funding.

If interested please call:  Dr. Alina M. Szmant:  (305)361-4609.  Be
prepared to send a CV and names and phone numbers/email addresses of 3