Worldwide Tide Software

Kerry Clark kclark at iu.net
Sat Mar 15 07:44:45 EST 1997

>I am looking for a good international TIDE Software program that give
>##s & Graphics.
>
>Any help would be well appreciated.  I tried JUMBO shareware but No
>Luck.

   The application "Tide Stamp" by Brian Burke does this.  It's for Mac.
There is another program called "Xtide" for Xwindows, by David Flater
available at ftp://speckle.ncsl.nist.gov/flater/sources/.  Both use the
Harmonics database for predictions.

- -
Kerry Bruce Clark, F.A.A.A.S.,  Professor of Biological Sciences
Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL 32901-6988
Phone 1-407-768-8000 x8195
-- Proud Member of the Impoverished Gentry --
Visit the Cambrian in 3D at "http://users.aol.com/kbclark/cambrian"
Metazoa website at "http://users.aol.com/kbclark/metahome"  -- "Bytes of Nature"