coral reef parameters

Denise Leone dleone at aqua.ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 17 11:48:07 EST 1997

I wonder if anyone in the coral-list-community can help me with the following:

What I am looking for is daily (0000h, 0600h, 1200h and 1800h) and seasonal
(January, April, July, and October) cycles for temperature (air and water),
pH, salinity, oxygen concentrations and carbon dioxide concentrations
measured on a coral reef.  I have been unable to find any current data
which is available in this format or any that are measured on the same reef
area.

Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.

Denise Leone

Denise E. Leone
Instructor, Teacher Education and Outreach
Stephen Birch Aquarium-Museum
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD

Tel:            (619) 534 5208
email:          dleone at aqua.ucsd.edu