yesterday's press release on H. Res. 87

Tanya Dobrzynski aoctd at wizard.net
Tue Mar 18 09:58:55 EST 1997

Thanks to Susie Cochran for catching the misaken day of the week in
the press release I sent around yesterday announcing the introduction
of H. Res. 87 by Congressman Miller (D-CA).  The day should be
Monday, March 17, not "Thursday."

I'm resending the press release with the correction made.  Sorry
about any inconvenience.

--Tanya Dobrzynski
American Oceans Campaign
aoctd at wizard.net