Scientific Leader Needed -- Reef Check Barbados

Gregor Hodgson rcgregor at usthk.ust.hk
Wed Mar 19 03:28:15 EST 1997

A Reef Check group aiming for Barbados is looking for a scientific
leader as explained below. I have no info on logistical support. Any
volunteers? Pls contact Caroline directly with a cc: to me and if succes

Thanks,

Gregor Hodgson

--
Gregor Hodgson, PhD
Institute for Environmental Studies, Research Centre
e-mail: rcgregor at usthk.ust.hk
fax: (852) 2358-1582
tel: (852) 2358-8568