underwater tape recorder

Mark Eakin eakin at ogp.noaa.gov
Wed Mar 26 13:42:17 EST 1997

        Reply to:   RE>underwater tape recorder -Reply

OTS also has (or had) a similar system that is designed stricly for underwater
recording.  It uses the same mouth piece and microphone, but instead of a
transceiver in an underwater housing it comes with a tape recorder in a
housing.

I've had good luck with the commercial version of the system Ken described.

Mark