Coral-List, flames, and multiple messages.

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at aoml.noaa.gov
Wed May 14 06:30:58 EDT 1997

Ladies and Gents,

	Please discontinue flaming Wendy Holland or sending her messages
concerning the recent multiple-bounce problem.  For those of you who have
sent rude messages to her, this is unacceptable.  This happened through no
fault of hers.  The problem appears to be a mail routing problem in
Australia, believe it or not.  Until this problem is completely cleared
up, I'm shutting down the coral-list.  These things happen.  The Internet
is not infallible, and if you are unhappy that you are receiving multiple
messages, I'm sorry about that, I'm not too happy about it either.

	Thank you for your patience.

	Cheers,
	Jim Hendee