Digital Video for Data Collection

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at aoml.noaa.gov
Fri May 30 10:03:31 EDT 1997

Following is a forwarded message from Erik Meesters.  The files he refers
to below (slightly edited) can be found at:

	ftp://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pub/champ/docs/misc

If you have any problems or comments concerning the documents, please
refer them to Erik (meese000 at goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de).

	Cheers,

	Jim Hendee
	CHAMP Administrator