Biol. Illustration/Photo Workshops on Gr. Cayman

Cindy Shaw bioart at televar.com
Mon Oct 27 02:26:47 EST 1997

Hello -

Thanks to everyone who responded to my earlier post regarding the
workshops to be held this January... my response to all of you was
written just after I'd completed a big museum exhibit deadline, and I
was rather fried, so I hope it was coherent!

It is with some embarrassment that I have just realized that some of the
information, which included contact info and instructors' credentials,
could have been cut from my replies. If you found this to be the case,
please let me know, and I'll try again.

Sorry - and thanks,

Cindy Shaw