Importing of Cyanide caught fish

Doug McDonough dougmcd at home.com
Tue Apr 14 11:23:32 EDT 1998

I am assisting in the real world implementation of a project aimed at
reducing the profitability of catching fish using cyanide and increasing
the profitability of catching fish via nets.  I am looking for
information on companies that import aquarium fish into the United
States from the Philipines. I am trying to reach these companies and ask
them about possibiliy importing net-caught fish for us, and also general
information about the importation process. Lastly, I apologize for any
cross-posting you might encounter with this message.
Very truly yours,

Douglas McDonough