dredging & coral spawning

Noah, Michael POJ Michael.Noah at poj.usace.army.mil
Fri Apr 17 03:28:10 EDT 1998

Susan,

I'd check with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' Waterways Experiment
Station (WES) in Vicksburg, Mississippi (USA).  I don't have those
particular references with me here in Japan, but whatever I'd have would
have probably come out of WES anyway.

The Manager of the Environmental Effects of Dredging Program is:

Dr. Robert M. Engler
		U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station
		ATTN: CEWES-EP-D
		3909 Halls Ferry Road
		Vicksburg, MS  39180-6199

His e-mail address is: englerr at ex1.wes.army.mil
<mailto:englerr at ex1.wes.army.mil> , or you can call him in the U.S. at
(601) 634-3624.

Mata ne,
Michael

 <<...>>
US Army Corps
of Engineers
Japan District

Michael D. Noah, Ecologist	DSN 263-5065	COMM
011-81-311-763-5065
Box 81  (CEPOJ-PP-E)		DSN 263-8869	COMM
011-81-311-763-8869 FAX
APO AP   96338-5010