Offline Version of The Coral Disease Page

Harry McCarty McCarty_and_Peters at compuserve.com
Mon Apr 27 22:31:47 EDT 1998

Thanks to our many visitors, the Coral Disease Page has been a great
success.

One visitor asked if a stand-alone version was available for use in the
field.  We are pleased to say that such a version is now available.  All of
the links to the web have been disabled or eliminated, so that the system
will run on any PC with a browser, but without the need to connect to the
web itself.

If you are interested, please feel free to download the Offline Version of
the Coral Disease Page through a link at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mccarty_and_peters/coraldis.htm

It is a 630 kb file, and it took about 10 minutes to upload on a 28.8 baud
modem.

If you find this version useful, especially in the field, please drop us  a
note.

The only condition we have is that you not use the text or photos for any
other purpose.  In other words, don't take this apart, add to it, or
redistribute it.  As appropriate, please cite the source (us) in any
publications that result from its use.

We are working on updates to the main page online, using materials
suggested or contributed by many of the visitors.  We will post information
about updates here, as they occur.

Thanks again for your interest.

Chip McCarty