Identification Keys

Stephen C Jameson sjameson at coralseas.com
Wed Aug 26 09:58:31 EDT 1998

Dear Patricia,

On 8/25/98 you wrote:

>I´m looking for any identification Keys for  caribbean scleratian corals.
>Anybody can help me?.
>I gratefull any information.
>
>Best Regards
>
>Patricia Lattig
>Proyecto Macro-fauna
>INVEMAR
>Cerro de Punta Betín, Santa Marta, Colombia.
>AA 1016
>macro at invemar.org.co

For Caribbean Porites see:

Jameson SC (1997) Morphometric analysis of the Poritidae (Anthozoa:  Scleractinia) off Belize.  Proc 8th International Coral Reef Symposium, Panama

This paper also lists other more general keys in the reference section.

Best regards,

Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
Coral Seas Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
4254 Hungry Run Road, The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
Office:  703-754-8690, Fax:  703-754-9139
Email:  sjameson at coralseas.com
Web Site:  www.coralseas.com