Trace metal concetrations in Porites lobata?

Geoffrey Daly gdaly at students.acusd.edu
Thu Dec 3 15:57:33 EST 1998

Hi coral-listers

Does anyone know of published literature or current research projects
focused on trace metal concentrations incorporated in the Porites lobata
aragonite structure?  Unfortunately, I have only been able to find
research on M. annularis, Montipora spp., and a wide variety of other
significant species.  I've noticed a variability of trace metal
concentrations among these corals and assume P. lobata could vary as well.
I would appreciate any information you could send my way.  Please reply to
my personal email: gdaly at acusd.edu

Thank you
Geoff Daly