searching for CitaDel

Andrew Baird andrew.baird at jcu.edu.au
Wed Feb 4 10:11:28 EST 1998

Dear coral-listers

Can anyone tell me the fate of the CitaDel Database, maintained by Stanford
University which contained a series of subject specific database including
a Marine Biology with Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (from 1983
to the present). This is the only comprehensive Marine Biology database I
have come across. Is it still up and running, who can I contact to
subscribe. My previous attempts to contact anyone relevant at Stanford have
failed.

Andrew Baird		work:	61 77 814802
Dept. Marine Biology		home:	61 77 712379
James Cook University	fax: 	61 77 251570
Townsville Q. 4811		email:	andrew.baird at jcu.edu.au
Australia