South African Coral Reefs

Thomas Peschak 106064.775 at compuserve.com
Fri Feb 6 15:31:31 EST 1998

Dear Coral List Subscribers

I was wondering weather you would be so kind as to help me with the
following query.

I am trying to get in touch with Scientists and Researchers who have worked
or are currently working on the Coral Reefs off Maputaland, Natal, South
Africa. If anyone knows the  E-mail adresses of such people, I would be
most greatfull if you could send them to me at : 106064.775 at compuserve.com.

I require this information concerning a Research proposal. Very little can
be found in readily available literature and I need to know what work has
been carried out and what the future agenda is for that region, so as to
avoid duplication of earlier or proposed research. .

Thanks for any information in advance

Cheers

Thomas P. Peschak