Required: water chemistry info....

Jan Korrubel korrubelj at math.unp.ac.za
Wed Jan 7 09:47:16 EST 1998

Dear fellow Coral-Listers,

First off, allow me to wish you all the best for 1998 - may it be a
good year for us, and particularly the reefs.....

I am looking to do some water chemistry measurements, but
to be honest, haven't a clue where to start......
Can some kind soul out there give me some references that
would guide me about that taking of nitrates, phosphates,
bicarbonates..... and all the rest of it......and inform me a bit
about the methods?

Sorry for the rather broad request, but like I said, I am
clueless about this one.......

Regards,

Jan Korrubel
University of Natal