Moderated coral-list (fwd)

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at aoml.noaa.gov
Tue Jan 13 10:05:22 EST 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 09:18:44 -0400
From: Alessandra Vanzella-Khouri <avk.uneprcuja at toj.com>
To: Coral Health and Monitoring Program <coral at aoml.noaa.gov>
Subject: Re: Moderated coral-list

Dear coral-list administrator and subscribers:

I would like to suggest that  "Coral reef protection/conservation
programmes" be also included as a suitable subject of discussion in the list.

The organization which I represent has been promoting coral reef
conservation for nearly two decades and its currently involved in
supporting coral reef monitoring and outreach activities in the Wider
Caribbean. We work through governmental and non-governmental institutions
(including scientific and research institutions). I believe it will be
useful for the list to include information on ongoing programmes relevant
to coral reef conservation. I hope you all agree.

Alessandra Vanzella-Khouri
Caribbean Environment Programme
United Nations Environment Programme
14-20 Port Royal Street