Volunteers wanted

zakai david zakaid at popeye.cc.biu.ac.il
Thu Jul 9 03:36:02 EDT 1998

Dear All,

The Nature Reserves Authority of Israel is seeking for volunteers to work
on projects of marine biology and coastal management.

Qualifications: SCUBA diving license, B ac. or currently attending school,
in marine related science or coastal management.

Period: immediate start, we need you for at least 3 mounts.

We give: accommodation, and transportation at working hours only.

Academic credit: can be arrange

CV + letter of recommendation and field of interest is need to be send my
Email to David Zakai zakaid at popeye.cc.biu.ac.il or by mail to the Steinitz
Marine Biology Laboratory,  P.O.Box 469, Eilat, Israel. or to fax No.
+972-7-6374329

   David Zakai,
   Red Sea marine biologist                Department of Life Science
   Nature Reserves Authority of Israel     Bar-Ilan University
   Eilat district, P.O.Box 667             Ramat-Gan
   Israel, 88105                           Israel, 52100

   Ph:+972-7-6373988                       +972-7-6360117
   Fax:+972-7-6375047                      +972-7-6375329
   Home:+972-7-6330373
                  Email: zakaid at popeye.cc.biu.ac.il