Bacterial Plaque at Coral Reef

Coremap BAPPEDA Tk.I Riau crmpriau at pbaru.wasantara.net.id
Thu Jul 9 04:27:00 EDT 1998

Dear Coral Lister,

My name is M. Taufik Hidayat, I was graduated from Fishery and Marine Science Faculty, Riau University, Riau-Indonesia. I'm interesting in Bacteriology and coral reef study.

I just read an article about a disease of coral reef  caused by marine bacteria in Science News June 1998. And I'm very interesting on it. So I need more information, articles, literature or any kind of journal about that. Could you help me, please.

Thank you very much.

M. Taufik Hidayat
Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management Programme (COREMAP) Riau
Bappeda TK.I Riau, Pekanbaru-Indonesia