Dynamite fishing in Philippines

Coremap BAPPEDA Tk.I Riau crmpriau at pbaru.wasantara.net.id
Thu Jul 23 22:20:00 EDT 1998

Dear Ana Marie

I do not know who in Philippina representatif to help you.
But I reed Mariko Abe, that is good idea. WWF can be help you.
I will compose how to manage this problem and send you leter.
we have same problem. And that is our job to clear it.
at now we have a program: "community base management" to clear the "boom"
problem.
Ok, I Apologiza because just it I can help you for a while.
I promise to send you the management.

Fadil Nandila