CORAL REEF ACTION ATLAS

Keith Hammond hammond at motherjones.com
Tue Jun 9 19:00:28 EDT 1998

Hi Jim,

Thanks again for posting my photo request to your listserv; the response
was great.   I'd like to thank everyone who replied -- I've just updated
the final CORAL REEF ACTION ATLAS with some three dozen photos, most of
them from scientists who responded to your posting.

So now I'd like to invite everyone on the list to check out the Action
Atlas at

http://www.motherjones.com/coral_reef/

and let me know your opinions.  As lay journalists, we would really
appreciate the "peer review" of you experts.  We'll be revising the Atlas
periodically, so any feedback you can provide will be most helpful.

Thanks again and good luck to all who are working to save the coral reefs.

Keith Hammond

Keith Hammond                   Mother Jones magazine
News Editor                     731 Market Street, Suite 600
The MoJo Wire                   San Francisco, CA 94103
www.motherjones.com             (415) 665-6637, fax -6696
"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government
 and report the facts."
 -- Will Rogers (1879-1935)

"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy
 of our monied corporations which dare already
 to challenge our government to a trial of strength,
 and bid defiance to the laws of our country."
 -- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)