coral-list-digest V1 #17

owner-coral-list-digest at aoml.noaa.gov owner-coral-list-digest at aoml.noaa.gov
Wed Jun 17 15:42:36 EDT 1998

coral-list-digest         Wednesday, 17 June 1998      Volume 01 : Number 017

In this issue:

		AOML & CHAMP computers down
		Blue Coral in Alacranes Reef!!
		International Coral Conference
		Not all blue corals are blue...
		Used Tires as artificial reef
		CORAL REEF ACTION ATLAS
		Re: What is a coral reef?
		Seeking environmental information...
		recipe for marine cement?
		Blue Corals in the Maldives
		Re: Coral Bleaching -- INDONESIA
		"Blue coral" enigma solved
		Re: recipe for marine cement?
		Corals that are blue
		Re: Used Tires as artificial reef
		Re: Corals that are blue
		Florida Keys -- Bleaching
		HOW DO I GET OFF THIS LISTSERVE
		coralist: coral colors
		Re: Florida Keys Bleaching & CREWS
		RE: Used Tires as artificial reef
		Re: Temporary Position Announcement
		Tech position
		Re: Tech position

From: Coral Health and Monitoring Program <coral at aoml.noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 06:00:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: AOML & CHAMP computers down

Greetings Coral-Listers,

	Unfortunately, all computing facilities at the Atlantic
Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratories, NOAA, were down from June
10 until late yesterday.  Hence, all Coral Health and Monitoring Programs
(CHAMP) sponsored activities, including coral-list; the Web pages for
CHAMP, the Atlantic and Gulf Reef Assessment, and the Globabl Coral Reef
Monitoring Network; the SEAKEYS/C-MAN data acquisition program, and the
Coral Reef Early Warning System were inoperable.  We extend our apologies
for any inconvenience.  Things should be back to normal today.

	Cheers,

	Jim Hendee
	CHAMP Administrator