Caribbean Reef Fish Images

Joshua Feingold joshua at polaris.acast.nova.edu
Tue Mar 17 14:51:25 EST 1998

Hello,

Our department is putting together a web page and I would like to include
an image of an attractive Caribbean reef fish. We can even get fancy and
include a brief video segment of a fish swimming across the page. In
particular we would like to have an image or sequence of the fish in
profile. Parrotfish, damsels, angels would all be likely candidates.

If you can be of assitance, please contact me directly.

Thanks!

Joshua Feingold
Department of Math, Science and Technology / Oceanographic Center
Nova Southeastern University
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
(954) 262-8307