Harrigan's "Water and Light"?

David Kesler Kesler at rhodes.edu
Tue Nov 17 17:11:26 EST 1998

In the past I have used Stephen Harrigan's book, "Water and Light," as one of
the required readings in my Coral Reef Ecology course. Harrigan exposes the
reader to a large amount of Caribbean natural history while chronically his
personal experiences diving the Turks and Caicos Islands.

Unfortunately this book is out of print.  Can you recommend any other similar texts?

Thank you in advance for your time.

David Kesler

--
David H. Kesler, Ph.D.                  "Whatever you can do, or
Associate Professor of Biology           dream you can do, begin it
e-mail: kesler at rhodes.edu
web page: http://kesler.biology.rhodes.edu