registration ICRS 2000 Indonesia

Hoeksema, B.W. Hoeksema at naturalis.nnm.nl
Tue Oct 13 05:32:03 EDT 1998

There is an error in the address given in the previous message.
The real address for registration is:

Http://www.oseanologi.lipi.go.id/english.htm

Click on "seminar"

Dr. Bert W. Hoeksema
Co-ordinator Sea Research (Fauna Malesiana Marina)
National Museum of Natural History Naturalis
P.O. Box 9517
2300 RA  Leiden
The Netherlands
Tel.: +31.71.5687631