Coral Bleaching Survey from the Tropical Marine Research Unit, UK.

joanne Mattocks jlm112 at york.ac.uk
Tue Oct 20 07:31:31 EDT 1998

I am asking for your help in a survey being undertaken by myself at the
Tropical Marine Research Unit at the University of York, UK. I am
researching into coral bleaching events in the Red Sea and Indian Ocean
and I am trying to collate information from researchers and divers
working in these areas. I would be very grateful if you could complete
the attached questionnaire and return it to me as soon as possible by
e-mail, fax or post (addresses at the bottom of the questionnaire).
Please remember that even a negative sighting report will also help in
the survey. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact
me. Thank you for your time and co-operation.

Regards
Joanne Mattocks