ORF Newsletter

Greg L. Carter gcarter at orf.org
Thu Sep 3 21:05:06 EDT 1998

Greetings Coral-Listers!

The Summer 98 issue of Currents, the quarterly newsletter of the Oceanic
Resource Foundation has been posted to the ORF website. This newsletter
is in Adobe Acrobat Reader pdf file format. There is a direct link on
the ORF web page to the Adobe website where Acrobat Reader may be
downloaded free. The website version is published prior to the printed
version by about 2 weeks. Beginning with this issue the web version will
be in a color format and this issue includes a page of color photos of
some coral diseases that will not be included in the printed version.

This issue is focused on coral reefs and includes information about
diseases, bleaching and restoration efforts. Featured articles have been
provided by James Cervino of the Global Coral Reef Alliance, Katharina
Fabricius of AIMS, and Robin and Andrew Bruckner of the University of
Puerto Rico and NOAA.

At ORF we are very excited about this issue as we move to a more
technical format. We hope you enjoy our publication and we welcome your
comments and input. If you would like to receive the printed version,
please email your postal address to gcarter at orf.org. Our organization is
a 501(c)(3) non-profit group supported through memberships and
contributions. The newsletter is distributed free but we encourage your
support.

Regards, Greg
--
Greg L. Carter                        Oceanic Resource Foundation
gcarter at orf.org               Celebrate the Year of the Ocean 1998