Reef Encounter - call for contributions

K.A. Teleki kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 23 11:28:14 EDT 1998

DEALINE FOR CONTRIBUTIONS 1st OCTOBER

REEF ENCOUNTER No. 24
NEWSLETTER OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR REEF STUDIES
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

Dear all,

We are currently looking for articles for the next issue of Reef
Encounter. We would welcome contributions from a few hundred words to a
couple of pages on any aspect of reef studies, including news, comments,
short reviews (but not original scientific data) and especially
illustrations/cartoons. Our deadline is 1st October and text sent by email
is strongly preferred. You can also send illustrations (and text if
desired) to the address at the end of this message.

Please email your articles to one of us at:
Maggie Watson,   iclarm at caribsurf.com
David Obura,     dobura at africaonline.co.ke
Kristian Teleki,   kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk

If you are interested in joining the International Society for Reef
Studies and receiving Reef Encounter please contact Callum Roberts,
cr10 at york.ac.uk

Thanks,

Maggie, David and Kristian

Kristian A. Teleki              Tel   +44 1223 333399 (General)
Cambridge Coastal Research Unit       +44 1223 339775 (Direct)
Department of Geography
University of Cambridge         Fax   +44 1223 355674
Downing Place
Cambridge  CB2 3EN              Email: kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk
United Kingdom