Keys Reefs After George

holtzd%fkeys at cenmarine.com holtzd%fkeys at cenmarine.com
Tue Sep 29 20:50:03 EDT 1998

A group of experienced divers and snorkelers will be looking Thursday at
initial post-hurricane conditions along the shallow reef tops off Boca
Chica and Key West and reporting their anecdotal findings. Our goal is
simply to scope out how things appear and perhaps identify questions that
need to be answered based on our observations. Any suggestions from the
scientific community and others on how best to accomplish this limited
inquiry would be appreciated. Also, any requests or thoughts from
researchers who have a particular interest in the Western Sambos
Ecological Reserve and the Sand Key, Rock Key and Eastern Dry Rocks
Sanctuary Protected Areas are welcome. Thank you.
David Holtz
Center for Marine Conservation
Florida Keys Office
513 Fleming Street  Suite 14