coral database ?

Nicola Chapman N.D.Chapman at uel.ac.uk
Thu Apr 8 09:47:03 EDT 1999

Hello all,

    I am presently reseaching the nutrient cycle of corals and thier
symbiotic coral.Like all reserachers i am lost under a pile of literature
and constantly scanning the web.However i was wondering if  a
specific database,website or book even lists the major coral families
and the symbiotic hosts found within them? Or is this one -step ahead ?

 If anyway can point me in the right direction it would be fantastic,

Please reply direct to nikki2 at uel.ac.uk

 Thanks Nikki
Rm.306
Dept.of Environmental Sciences and Mathematics
University of East London
Stratford
London
E15 4LY