Tissue processor

Ernesto Weil eweil at caribe.net
Thu Apr 8 07:10:35 EDT 1999

Hello everyone,

I am starting a two year project to continue the studies of the reproductive biology and ecology of Caribbean corals, specially those taxa that have not been investigated in the past (about 60 % of the species) and to review those for which there is contradictory information. I am having a hard time finding an affordable, medium size tissue processor (used to be built by a company called Autotechnicon many years ago, I think). If anybody has information about where to purchase or find this apparatus, please contact me at my e-mail address (eweil at caribe.net),

Thanks for your attention,

EWeil.

Dr. Ernesto Weil
Depart. of Marine Sciences, UPR