Flower Garden Banks-website

Kenneth Deslarzes Kenneth.Deslarzes at mms.gov
Mon Apr 12 17:27:49 EDT 1999

     Dear Coral-Listers,

     I invite you to visit the Minerals Management Service (US Dept. of the
     Interior) website presenting an overview of coral reef monitoring at
     the Flower Garden Banks (northern Gulf of Mexico).  It also features a
     multidisciplinary report on "environmental characteristics and human
     interaction" at the Flower Gardens.

     The site address is:
     http://www.gomr.mms.gov/homepg/regulate/environ/flow_gar/flowgard.html

     Jim Hendee kindly established a link to this MMS site on the CHAMP
     page under "Coral Links, Other Government Resources, Other
     Information" at:
       http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/coral_links.html.

     Should you have any questions regarding the MMS Flower Gardens site,
     please feel free to call me or send a note.

     Best wishes,

     Ken Deslarzes
     USDOI/Minerals Management Service
     Environmental Sciences Section