Newsletter

Greg L. Carter gcarter at orf.org
Wed Apr 14 10:04:08 EDT 1999

Greetings coral-listers,

The latest issue of Currents, the newsletter from the Oceanic Resource
Foundation has been posted to our website at www.orf.org. The document
is in Adobe Acrobat Reader pdf file format and we have a direct link to
the Adobe site for the free software if you do not have it. If you are
interested in receiving the printed version of the publication please
send me an email with your postal address.

This issue includes articles on sonar and marine mammals, coral
restoration in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, the whales at
Laguna San Ignacio, the Baja marine conservation meeting, and turtle
research in Greece. I hope you find the issue interesting and
informative.

Regards, Greg
--
"Mother, mother ocean I have heard your call,
Wanted to sail upon your waters since I was three feet tall."

Jimmy Buffet

Greg L. Carter                                http://www.orf.org
gcarter at orf.org                     Oceanic Resource Foundation