Reproduction

Barbara Segal bsegal at acd.ufrj.br
Tue Aug 3 15:04:24 EDT 1999

Dear coral listers:

I am a Brazilian M.Sc. student of the National Museum of Rio de Janeiro. I am
beginning to work on the reproductive biology of Siderastrea stellata, an
endemic species. However I have some doubts and there are few works dealing
with species of this family. I would like to know if there are someone working
with this theme or if there are some papers. I am already aware of the
following papers:
Duerden, 1902 and 1904; Szmant-Froelich, 1984 and 1986; Soong, 1991; Guzmán &
Holst, 1993.
P.S.: Any information on reproduction of Scolymia will be also appreciated.

Sincerely,
Monica (hlins at openlink.com.br)