coral-list

rginsburg at rsmas.miami.edu rginsburg at rsmas.miami.edu
Fri Aug 6 16:47:12 EDT 1999

Jim,

I wonder if we could in some way avoid having all the replies to a question
posted on the List?  Could you suggest that when someone raises a question
or comment, that they become the reporter and all replies and experessions
of interest are directed to them instead of to the entire list?  Then,
after they have had some feedback, they could post a  summary?  That way,
all the rest of us need not receive every comment and reply?  If you want
to cite me as the proposer of this plan, please do so.
Bob