Caribbean CoastWatch images

Jim Hendee Jim.Hendee at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 17 14:40:51 EDT 1999

Greetings,

	We will soon be able to provide (via the CHAMP Web site) 1.1 km
resolution 3-day composite CoastWatch satellite AVHRR images of selected
regions of the Caribbean. Right now, the targeted areas we plan to include
are the Florida Keys, most of the Bahamas, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Vigin
Islands.  If you have a justifiable scientific need for these
hi-resolution CoastWatch images at other areas in the Caribbean, please
drop me a line and I will try to arrange to have these posted daily, too.

	Cheers,
	Jim Hendee

  Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory
  U.S. Department of Commerce
  4301 Rickenbacker Causeway
  Miami, FL  33149-1026