NOAA Diving Manuals (2)

Mark Eakin eakin at ogp.noaa.gov
Mon Feb 22 10:38:38 EST 1999

                           Subject:                         Time:   10:31
                           NOAA Diving Manuals (2)          Date:   2/22/99

Well, I knew they would be popular.  I have received over 100 requests for
less than 20 manuals.  I will go through these shortly and send them out.  I
will send e-mails to those that will receive copies.  The priority will be
for copies that can be shared at labs in developing countries that would have
the greatest difficulty accessing it otherwise.  I have plenty of requests
from labs that fir that category.

I will keep the remaining requests in case I get a hold of more copies.

Cheers,
Mark