Change of Address

Alina Szmant aszmant at rsmas.miami.edu
Thu Jul 1 10:05:27 EDT 1999

As of mid-July I will be moving to the University of North Carolina at
Wilmington.  Please note the new contact information in the second half of
my signature below.  Please use the UNCW address for all correspondence to
me regarding my editorship of Coral Reefs (new manuscripts, revised ones,
reviews, etc).

Many thanks,

Alina Szmant

PRESENT ADDRESS:

Dr. Alina M. Szmant
Coral Reef Research Group
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
University of Miami
4600 Rickenbacker Cswy
Miami FL 33149
tel:  (305)361-4609  fax:  (305)361-4600
email:  aszmant at rsmas.miami.edu

AFTER JULY 15th, 1999:

Department of Biology
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington  NC  28403
tel:  (910)962-3487  fax:  (910)962-4066
email:  szmanta at uncwil.edu