Earth System Monitor - quarterly newsletter

Roger Torstenson rtorstenson at nodc.noaa.gov
Fri Jul 9 09:43:57 EDT 1999

Hello

Anyone on the list who would like to submit articles to the Earth System
Monitor (a NOAA publication), please let me know.  The lead article on the
June issue was on coral reef mapping and the Coral Reef Task Force which
encompasses the U.S. amd U.S. territories.  I would be happy to provide
any interested parties with information on the Monitor and what is
required for a submittal.  I am presently looking for articles to be
submitted no later than August 27, for inclusion into the September issue.

Thank you

Roger Torstenson