ARTIFICIAL REEF

Jason Guffy jguffy at home.com
Mon Jun 7 03:51:55 EDT 1999

If you are putting the tyres into the water to establish artificial
reefs then you are introducing garbage into the environment so if during
a hurricane they are scatered around why does it matter?  Rocks I assume
also are scattered during Hurricanes.  Tyres getting scattered on the
beach during a hurricane seems not to be so bad either, since it not the
only waste on the beach it just adds to the cleanup.
To me useing Tyres as Artificial reefs is silly.  its just an underwater
dump sight for humane waste with a pinch of reason.
Jason Guffy