With regard to recent flames on the list.

Precht, Bill Bprecht at pbsj.com
Mon Jun 7 10:09:09 EDT 1999

Dear Coral List:

Besides the coral list...I am also on an Everglades Restoration list that
is sponsored/managed by the Sierra Club.  The header that goes out on many
of the messages reads...

Collegiality and Courtesy are the magic words to success for this list.

Lets learn something from our terrestrial counterparts.

These lists are very powerful tools for sharing information... even
healthy scientific debate....lets not ruin the wonderful service that Jim
Hendee and NOAA.AOML provide for all of us.

Cheers,

Bill

William F. Precht
EcoSciences Program Manager