Reef Encounter 25 Call for Contributions

ICLARM CEPO iclarm at caribsurf.com
Wed Mar 10 18:44:19 EST 1999

REEF ENCOUNTER No. 25
NEWSLETTER OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR REEF STUDIES
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

Dear all,

We are currently looking for articles for the next issue of Reef
Encounter. We would welcome contributions from a few hundred words to
a couple of pages on any aspect of reef studies, including news,
comments, short reviews (but not original scientific data) and
especially illustrations/cartoons. This issue we are particularly
looking for coral and or geological articles. Our deadline is 1st May
and text sent by email ( to iclarm at caribsurf.com) is strongly
preferred. You can also send illustrations (and text if desired) to
the NEW ADDRESS at the end of this message.

If you are interested in joining the International Society for Reef
Studies and receiving Reef Encounter please contact Richard Aronson
at raronson at jaguar1.usouthal.edu

Thanks,

Maggie, Kristian and David

ICLARM Caribbean/Eastern Pacific Office,
Suite 158,
Inland Messenger Service, Road Town, Tortola,
British Virgin Islands.
Tel.:1-284-495 1291 (office hours) or 1-284-496 6055 (mobile - any
time)
Fax: 1-284-494 2670
e-mail: iclarm at caribsurf.com