New Coral Calendar of Events

NOAA's CHAMP jch at aoml.noaa.gov
Tue Mar 16 20:32:39 EST 1999

Regarding the calendar, I forgot to mention that if you want to post a
meeting or calendar event, please send it in this format:

---
Date and Time (local)
Title of Event
Short Description

Email contact (if available)
Web Page info
---

This way I can more easily cut-and-paste into the calendar.

Fictitious Example:

---
30 Mar 99, start 10:00am
International Coral Berserko
Soc. of International Coral Afficiondos meet to figure
  it all out.

Email:  contact at wherever.edu
Web: http://www.beautiful-corals-everywhere.edu
---