DBML Update

Robert Murray rmurray at daffodil.infochan.com
Mon Mar 22 12:49:45 EST 1999

THE DISCOVERY BAY MARINE LABORATORY (Jamaica)

would like to advise that our web site is at the following new address;
WWW.DBML.ORG

We would be grateful if older links to us (previously at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Discovery_Bay_Marine_Laboratory/)
are now updated.

DBML is a non-profit educational institution (part of The University of the
West Indies) committed to coral reef research and conservation, welcoming
researchers and a selection of volunteers from around the world throughout
the year. For more information visit our site or contact our administration.

Admin at dbml

Discovery Bay Marine Laboratory,
Discovery Bay, Jamaica, W.I.

Tel. (876) 973 2946